We are happy to announce our first update of Smart Mobile Studio – version 1.0.1.
You can download the installer from our download page.
This setup file is used both as a full installation and as an update (and as a trial installation).
Some of the fixes have been really time-consuming, so we haven’t finished all the issues we planned to. These will be included in the mid-August release.
Head over to our roadmap to see what we plan for the future.
The IDE (and the installer):
- Hi-res application icon
- Shortcut to RTL-, Demos- and Libraries folders in the Windows Start Menu
- Shortcut to the project’s folder from the project structure’s context menu
- Fixed TToolbar skinning-bug
- Fixed missing support for spaces in the project’s application title
- Added simple mouse-over information
- Added CTRL+Click feature (goto declaration)
- Added RemObjects SDK wizard
- Fixed size issue and font issue for the CTRL+Space window
- Fixed problem with unit scanner not listing all methods
- Added preference settings for unit scanner
- Added unit wrappers for WebGl
- Fixed problem with include files in projects folder
- Updated Chromium Embedded browser (removed exception when closing a media project)
- Added support for customizable preview sizes (in preferences)
- Added several demos
- Applied the Pascal Language Coding Style Guidelines to (most of) the RTL, most Demos and the “new code” generators
- External classes
- Partial classes
- DateTime functions
- Static arrays with negative bounds
- Inline record constants
- Support publishing records as JSON
- Fields initialization
- Anonymous records
- Adding static array to dynamic array
- Operator overloads scoped and supported in units
- Helper properties
- Defined() for variants, classes and connectors
- Dynamic anonymous records
- Source map support
- Tolerate, but ignore, “of object” and “reference to”
- CodeGen improvements
- Record expr optimization
- Helper methods for operator overloading
We are really excited about this update, and we hope you’ll find it useful and inspiring.
The Smart Mobile Team