While the SmartMS 2.2 RC was generally well accepted, users found few critical bugs that should not make it into a released product. They are now fixed and we proudly present 2.2 Release Candidate 2!
As before, you have two installation options. A portable version can be installed with the SmartUpdate program from the Beta channel. Or you can download and run the installer – either for the full IDE or for the free command line compiler.
Changes since Release Candidate 1
- RTL fixes regarding form activation and destruction.
- Fixed: Wrong Form.Name when creating a new Form with dots in the name.
- Fixed incorrect FHandle type in TW3TagObj.
- Implemented TW3Dataset.Locate.
- Fixed TW3Dataset.EOF.
- Fixed TW3DataSet.Delete.
- Fixed a bug in commandline compiler where wrong file could be used for compilation.