Smart 2.2 was long in the beta, but that can only mean it will be a great product, right? We believe we have fixed all important bugs and we proudly present the 2.2 Release Candidate!
This time you have two installation options. Firstly, you can download a portable version with the SmartUpdate program. If you are already running beta-5, you can just start SmartUpdate and it will fetch the new version. Otherwise, you should follow the detailed instructions outlined in the beta-1 announcement.
Changes since beta-5
- Conditional compilation symbols can be passed to the smsc compiler by using -defines=list.
- Added Pixi.js library.
- Added DateTime demo.
- Fixed compilation warnings in the RTL.
- Added Layout Manager to the ‘Multiple forms’ to show how it is correctly used in a multiform application.
- Added W3C.WebVR unit (http://mozvr.github.io/webvr-spec/).
- Extended TypeScript header translation.
- Editor is refocused when internal browser window is closed.
- Fixed clipping for nested components.
- Fixed searching in RTL files (Find in Files, Include RTL/Library path).
- Fixed scrolling in console output.
- Fixed TW3ScrollInfo.ScrollX and .ScrollY.
- Fixed compiler bug related to strict helpers.
- Fixed: OnPrepare handler was not properly forwarded in SmartCL.Inet.REST.
- Removed old-style date functions from System.DateUtils and added `UTC` parameter to others.