February is upon us and so is our announced graphics competition! This is the first competition out of four this year. So this is your chance to win some exciting prices by showing off your Object Pascal skills!
The topic of this round is: graphics programming (eg. demo-scene, fractal art, visualizations etc).
The rules are as follows:
- Registration before the 10th of February (registration at email@example.com)
- Deliver your contribution before 1st of March
- Games are not accepted this round (that’s scheduled for a later date)
- User interaction is allowed (but not mandatory)
- Porting of retro demos is allowed (providing it is a clean rewrite)
First prize is a tablet device of your own choice (up to USD 750). So have your pick between
- iPad mini
- Windows Tablet
- Windows phone
- Android tablet or phone
Developer of various open source projects. Among these, the popular Delphi ASIO & VST Project for professional audio related development. Another focus of his work is Graphics, which is reflected in projects such as the modernized AggPas implementation, an independent object pascal png library and a native object pascal interface to TrueType fonts (called PascalType). He is also contributor and maintainer of Graphics32.
Currently he is working on the Smart Mobile Studio IDE and RTL.
All contributions must be delivered in full source and binary with no missing pieces. The project must compile on the current version of Smart Mobile Studio (1.1 branch).