We have received lots of useful feedback from the first beta-version of v1.1.2 (build 13).
We have fixed these issues in a new beta-version.
News in 22.214.171.124
These are the changes from beta-1 (v126.96.36.199):
- Snippets will not be overwritten during installation.
- Existing RTL files and Library files are backed up with a date-time stamp.
- RTL index gets rebuild autmatically.
- Cleanup in css-files.
- CD out of the project folder when a project is closed.
- ‘Rename Unit’ works again.
Download the installer, (link removed, since new version is available) and install as normal.
We have one more issue we would like to fix before we release this version. That’s a compiler bug we discovered in the last minute.
If you write this Smart code:
Round(1 / (r / 10));
which is equal to “Round((1 / r) / 10);”
The workaround is to use a temp variable for “(r / 10)”.
tmp := (r / 10);
Result := Round(1 / tmp);
The Smart Mobile Studio Team