This version is actually more like a “release candidate” than a “beta”.
There’s only one issue left, and that’s related to RTTI.
If we mange to fix this issue within the next few days, then we will include that fix in the final release. If not, we’ll postpone the RTTI to the first hotfix and release this version as is.
If you would like to give this a try, you can download the installer here:
A valid license key (trial or subscription) is required.
NOTE: Since v2.0 isn’t forward compatible, you can’t open v2.1 projects in v2.0. Make sure to always backup your projects case you want to revert to v2.0 again.
The Smart Mobile Studio Team
Changes from the second beta:
- Fixed small issue with source highlighting.
- Fixed QR generation problems.
- Fixed: Node.js RTL files were not stored in proper UTF-8 format.
- Fixed: A change of conditional compilation directives was not properly reflected in the compiler.
- Fixed: Externalized resources always got .pas extension.
- Fixed Zen, SVG, and Listbox demos.
- Fixed: Make project internal/external did not mark project as modified.
- Fixed hotkey manager.
- Fixed Property Inspector integration (it was not possible to generate an event by double-clicking; comb box for component selection was not working).
- Form properties can be modified even if there is no component on the form.
- Fixed problem where editor toolbar buttons got disabled from time to time.
- Fixed problems with breakpoint display.
- Fixed: Form was not marked as modified if component was moved/resized with a keyboard.
- Fixed text-overflow and white-space CSS property names in the RTL.
- It is now possible to remove events from a component.
- Command-line compiler can compile .pas files.
- Old (version 2.0) packages are working again.