Smart Mobile Studio 3.0.0 beta1 is released!
After almost 5 months of development of Smart Mobile Studio’s alpha-version, we are proud to release the first beta-version of the upcoming version 3.0.0.
- A control’s style is now split up into a border style, background style and control’s own style. Details
- Size and position of controls are automatically adjusted according to margins and padding. Description and discussion
- Improved support for PhoneGap Example
- Support for WebFonts and Font-Awesome
Smart Mobile Studio can also be downloaded with the SmartUpdate utility. To get the beta, make sure to select the BETA channel. If you already have the Alpha-version installed, you can upgrade it to the Beta -version by running the SmartUpdate.exe with the /changechannel switch.
- A few demos are not yet updated:
- Biotopia in Contest Demos
- ControlsListMenu and ControlsToolBar in Smart Book Demos
- Datasnap importer is not working at the moment
Changelog since release of the first alpha:
First Beta of the upcoming Smart Mobile Studio 3.0 -version.
– Bug fix to LoadFromStream in Sqlite
– Bug fixes to TMemoryStream and TStringStream
– Bug fix to streams.
– Bug fix to transitions.
– Various bug fixes to demos.
– Bug fixes and improvements to TW3ListBox and TW3CheckListBox.
– Bug fix to Control Animation-demo.
– Added support for search paths
– Updated SynEdit
– Bug fixes
– ACE (TW3AceEditor) added to the Component Palette
– New units:
– Marjor improvements to TW3Dataset, TW3DatasetFilter and WebSQL
– Bug fixes and improvements to TextParser
– Bug fixes to WebFonts support
– Moved TCriticalSection to System.Types
– Improvements to TW3ListBox and TW3CheckListBox:
– Support for SelectedIndex and automatic change of style
background for selected items
– Support for MultiSelect
– Possibility to override creation of TW3ListBoxItemData
– Allows use of own classes and properties
– Allows overriding SetSelected to control what styling
changes should be made when items are selected
Bug fixes to many demos
– Phonegap: Added Push Notification Support.
– Important bug fixes to PhoneGap support.
– Fixup of legacy and color mixing classes.
– Fix scrollbar bug in embedded Chrome browser.
– TW3EditBox and TW3Memo
– Added AutoComplete, SpellCheck, AutoCapitalize and AutoCorrect
– Allow scrolling of memo contents
– Fix bugs related to setfocus
– Update RequireJS to v2.0
– Changes to how EventManager passes or prevents touch events.
– Optimizations and bug fixes to
– Small fix to the Label caption to let designer set empty caption.
– Major improvements to Object Inspector (enum-types)
– Added more default units to uses-clauses
– TW3Button rewritten.
– Bug fix to TW3BitBtn.
– Bug fixes to System.FileSystem.Memory.
– Big fix to Dialogs.
Bug fix to scrolling in older iOS devices
Fix to Keypress in Android
New demo: Featured Demos / Dialog Demo
Fixed Spartacus Demo to use new Dialogs
This update contains a lot of big changes:
– Themes have been completely rewritten and updated.
– Most controls have been rewritten.
– Massive speed improvements.
– Support for native scrolling even on mobile devices.
– Support for FlexBox.
– Support for font-awesome and webfonts.
– Vastly improved dialogs.
– Automatic support for margins and padding.
– IDE: Bug fixes and small improvements.
Fixes and improvements to the debugger
Fix to HttpAndJsonp-demo
Improvements to resizing:
– Fix wrong display height on iOS/Chrome after device flip
– Reduce number of resizes during startup
Support for WebFonts
Styling changes to TW3ScrollControl’s background
EventManager to send OnClick through CBClick
Bug fixes to the RTL
Bug fixes to the IDE
Improvements to Resizing:
– Minimize number of resizes during form create.
– Trigger only one resize during device flip.
– New controls and classes:
– Improvements to Game View initialization
– Added overloaded ShowDialog with custom width and height
– Fixed Contest Demos:
– Afternoon Walk
Bug fixes and improvements to
Bug fixes to TW3GraphicControl/TW3PaintBox.
Fixed the Minesweeper-, Tetris- and Box2D-demos.
Improvements to TW3HeaderControl initialization.
Bug fix to TW3Button to prevent multiple clicks.
Bug fix: Fixed form saving immediately after project creation