Smart Mobile Studio 3.0.2 is released
This release contains lots of fixes and improvements to the IDE as well as improvements to the RTL.
Smart Mobile Studio can also be downloaded with the SmartUpdate utility. Select the MASTER -channel for the official version.
Changes since 3.0.1
– AnimateTabs-property to control how tabs are changed.
– Prevent an exception if TW3Image is used as a line control and OnShowItem is not set.
– TW3ListMenu, TW3HeaderControl and TW3SimpleLabel:
– Don’t set default caption to classname during initialization.
– DWScript: Capitalize day and month names correctly (January instead of january, Sunday instead of sunday)
– Improvements to the way the IDE reacts to a changed external file.
– Use caption while drawing generic controls instead of component name.
– Add Items-property, so items can created in Object Inspector.
– Add OnSelected-event.
– Bug fix to renaming of units
– Show form source instead of designer when form is selected from Project Manager
– SmartNJ.Server.Http: Do not free Request and Response after OnRequest has been generated.
– Updated nodejs http- and https-demos with an example on how to read POST content.
– Fixed “Argument out of Range” -error while renaming forms or units.
– Fix bug in renaming Form1, which did not change TForm1-classes in Form1.
– This happens if Form1 is not listed in the uses-clause of the main project source.
– Fixed in new projects.
– In older projects, users should change the uses-clause to also contain Form1
– Update uses-clauses in Form1 of a new project to get the same units as a new form.
– Bug fix to SmartCL.Layout: Set component size before position, to avoid problems in bottom and right alignments.
– Bug fix to TW3ToolControlFlatBorder in iOS theme.
– TW3BufferedImage: Don’t try to use TW3BackgroundGraphicContext, which was deprecated in Chrome
– Add styles for TW3RadioButtonLabel and TW3CheckBoxLabel. Also remove hard coded color from source code.
– Add default property values for in various components for the Object Inspector.
– Property Inspector shows default values from RTL source.
– Changes to handling of Cursor:
– Style definitions moved from basic html elements to control styles
– GetCursor and SetCursor can now be overridden
– Bug fixes to how many controls handle cursor. Especially TW3Label.
– Add missing styles TW3CheckBox, TW3CheckMark, TW3RadioButton, TW3RadioToggle and TW3RadioGroup
– Two new backgrounds: TW3DecorativeListItemBackground and TW3TransparentBackground
– RTL optimizations to creation of controls, GetBoundsRect, SetBounds, MoveTo and SetSize.
– Bug fix to SmartCL.Graphics.pas: Changing of canvas font, size and styles did not work.
– Bug fix to System.DateUtils.DecodeDate.
– Delete key works now Search dialog and other dialogs.
– Bug fix: Internal Browser Window showed only a white screen if Execute was clicked while it was open.
– Now(), EncodeDate() and EncodeTime() returns now the same values as Delphi and FPC
– All time/date -functions fixed to work with the new TDateTime-values